- Report any bullying activity to a trusted adult.
- Do not feel guilty or ashamed; no one deserves to be bullied.
- Step back and reflect on your behavior and how it impacts others.
- Treat others who are different in a respectful manner.
Benefits of Participating in a G.R.E.A.T. Program in Your Class
- The G.R.E.A.T. Program focuses on providing you with life skills to avoid criminal behavior and gang membership.
- The G.R.E.A.T. Program provides you the chance to interact positively with law enforcement in your classroom.
- The G.R.E.A.T. Program teaches you how to deal with issues such as bullying, peer pressure, and decision making.